Why Do You Want Your Dryer Vent Cleaned?
You may ask some random guy on the street where dryer vent fire ranks on the list of his home concerns and you might get an answer far from the top part. This may not cause any immediate concern to anyone but numbers do not lie when it comes to non-maintained dryer vents:
15,000 fires are caused by dryer vents being clogged every year
100,000,000 USD totaling in damages
20 USD per month extra energy costs of non-maintained dryer vents
Although these numbers may sound alarming, 4 Seasons Air Care Dryer Vent Cleaning or the trained professionals under 4 Seasons Air Care will surely get you away from these numbers.
What Are The Benefits of Having my Dryer Vent Cleaned Now?
These are some of the immediate benefits may have once he/she decides to have his/her exhaust systems checked and cleaned, but not limited to:
- Confirm my dryer exhaust system is still safe to be operated and not a fire hazard
- Have my exhaust system checked for any damages which may cause more damage and bills in the future
- Get to know if my dryer units are causing me more money than needed. And if it can be rectified.
How To Find Out If You Need Your Dryer Vent Be Cleaned?
Here are some of the signs, not limited to, on if you will need your dryer vent to be checked and maintained if needed:
- Dryer Lint buildup – If you have not had your dryer vent checked yet, chances are you have lint buildup on our dryer opening.
- Drying time increase – Chances are the majority of your dryer vent is clogged by lint. If this happens, moist air may not be vented off as quickly as needed thus your clothes take a longer time to dry.
- The burnt smell on the dryer – If lint accumulation goes too much, you might start to smell burnt lint. This is a cause for alarm as your dryer and vent system are now a safety hazard.
- Abnormally high temperature – If your dryer is abnormally too hot to touch whenever you are using it, chances are it cannot properly exhaust hot air, which again, is caused by lint or another debris buildup on your vent system.
How Often Do I Need To Have My Dryer Vent Checked And Cleaned?
The answer primarily depends on:
- How far the duct system extends from the drying units – There was a time when dryer duct systems are short enough to exhaust into the immediate wall. But as building plans progress to meet occupant demands, these ducting systems tend to be longer.
- How many drying units are installed – The number of drying units going into the ducting system affects how much accumulation progress and the time they need to be checked, as well as the frequency. The more the drying units, the higher the frequency the vent systems need to be checked.
- Usage setting – This points to whether the drying units and vent systems are used in a residential setting or commercial settings like laundry shops of different sizes.
Basically, the higher the frequency and the number of drying units using the vent system, the higher the frequency they need to be checked and cleaned.
Our Dryer Vent System Cleaning
We offer full dryer vent exhaust system cleaning. Our certified technicians will gladly accommodate you with safe and proper procedures. Inclusions are:
- Drying units resetting
- Transition duct removal and cleaning
- Metal duct cleaning and maintenance
- Terminal safety cap and pest guard cleaning and maintenance
- Installation and change out of required system parts
Our courteous technicians accomplish these procedures with safe and specialized types of equipment. They use high-powered vacuum and high-pressure compressor systems. As these types of equipment are installed on ducts on both ends, lint buildup and other contaminants are forced out of the duct systems, which are then secured and disposed of properly to not cause any environmental disturbance.
If clients are deemed to be requiring any part of the exhaust system, or which needs replacement, our highly trained technicians will gladly be of help.
We also offer different attachments to exhaust systems that are high on demand like pest guards which can be installed on clothes dryers and toilet and bath vents.
4 Season Air Care Service Cleaning Scope
We offer dryer vent cleaning services to different types of establishments:
- Residential buildings
- Stores and other types of establishments
In Line With These Scopes, We Offer Different Packages
- Residential Package – Focused mainly on home buildings, apartments, and condominiums. As we are aware, the safety and protection of our families are of utmost importance.
- Commercial Package – Focused to improve drying units’ efficiency thus saving our clients money, energy and time.
- Multiple Units Package – Focused on keeping buildings with multiple units safer against safety hazards. As well as keeping dryer unit efficiency as high as possible.
Our team in 4 Seasons Air Care is ready for your inquiries and concerns. Contact us to book a Dryer Vent Cleaning Services Check and estimates. So you and your family can BREATHE AND DRY SAFE!
Frequently Asked Questions
Residential Air Duct Clening
Dryer vent cleaning is a crucial yet simple solution to many common dryer issues. Here are a few indicators that you need dryer vent cleaning:
- If it takes more than 40 minutes for your dryer to dry one load of laundry, you may have a clogged dryer vent.
- If your energy bill has been increasing month after month despite no change in electrical usage, you may have a clogged dryer vent.
- You definitely have a clogged dryer vent if your vent is hot to the touch or emits a burning odor.
It is strongly advised that a dryer vent cleaning be performed by a reputable professional service. It is best to have a cleaning and inspection done once a year for the best results and to avoid any potential hazards. However, if you notice any warning signs of a dryer fire, such as unusually hot clothes, excess lint, or an increase in drying time, you should schedule professional maintenance right away.
Yes! When a dryer vent becomes clogged with lint, air flow is greatly reduced, causing your dryer to run longer. This consumes unnecessary energy, raising your utility bills and putting your appliance at risk of malfunction. Appliance repairs are not only costly, but also avoidable. Calling a professional dryer vent cleaner from 4 Seasons Air Care Cleaning to clean out your dryer vent will ensure that your vent is clear of the debris that generates high energy costs for homes and businesses.
There are numerous indications that it is time for dryer vent maintenance. The most common is a buildup of lint in your laundry room. You may also notice that your clothes are drying hotter than usual, or that your dryer is overheating. Another indicator is the rate at which your dryer completes its routine tasks. If you notice an increase in drying time, it could be due to a blockage in the vents. It is critical to contact a professional maintenance company to resolve the problem before it causes a dryer fire.
- A dryer that requires multiple cycles to dry your clothes.
- If your clothes are still hot after one drying cycle.
- When the dryer is turned on, it is extremely hot to the touch.
- Lint buildup around and behind the dryer.
- While using your dryer, your laundry room is humid or warm.
- Clothes smelled musty in the dryer.
- Increasing the amount of time it takes to dry a load of laundry.
If your dryer vent requires cleaning, always begin by hiring a reputable dryer vent service professional. While there is information on the internet about cleaning a machine on your own, amateur equipment and techniques are much more likely to damage your dryer vent system. Furthermore, if dryer vents are not properly cleaned, lint and debris can accumulate, contributing to future dryer problems.
Hiring a trained technician may take a little longer, but professional cleaning is almost always safer and more effective. You’ll be relieved to know that your dryer meets professional maintenance standards.